So the angels are expelled from heaven.
Metatron is running the show.
And there’s really nobody who can get up there to stop him.
If he can hack into Sam & Dean’s heaven, he can certainly hack into Metatron’s white room. He can even make a quick stop to flip Naomi’s power switch back on, and together they can be the swaggiest badasses to ever save the pearly gated community.
OMG. I want an Ash and Naomi team up to save the world fanfiction.
I’ve wanted this since 8.07!
List of things I want from human!Cas (WIP)
- Cas in
Dean teaching Cas how toCas learning to shoot a gun.
Dean teaching Cas how toCas learning to flirt.
- Cas eating pie.
Dean teaching Cas how toCas learning to drive.
- Cas being EXCELLENT at pool - no really, because he can analyse the angles of shots and stuff, and completely clears the table on his first try while Dean looks on dumbfounded and then proceeds to use Cas as his secret weapon for all pool hustling from then on.
- And while we’re on that topic - Cas being EXCELLENT at poker, because he has the perfect poker face and I bet he can card count and everything.
- Cas exploring and translating ancient texts and magic in the Batcave.
- Cas being an expert at spellcasting.
- Cas teaching Dean how to fight with a sword.
- Cas teaching the boys Enochian.
And some tragic stuff too:
- Cas feeling depressed and useless at first.
- Cas, perhaps, comtemplating suicide and Dean having to talk him down.
- Cas being grumpy and complaining about human weaknesses.
- Cas having nightmares
and Dean comforting him after them.
- Other angels blaming Cas for their fall and trying to kill him.
- (though the flip side should also be true - other angels THANKING CAS because falling has been the best thing to ever happen to them).
- Cas crying.
- Cas bleeding.
- Cas crying.
I’ll add as time goes on…
- Mom: You find a job yet?
- Me: Nope. No crop circles, no mysterious disappearances, no unexplained deaths or electrical storms... Nothing...
- Mom: ....what